Friday, February 22, 2008

Sometimes just when you least expect it...you experience something that is unbelievable....
the Lunar Eclipse was awesome last night but I'm talking about the smile that I got from the grand boys tonight. and free hugs. Nothing better.
whoever said grand kids were so much fun...wish i would have had them first...wasn't kidding. cant explain it but the spark and the warmth....
if you have grand children you know what I'm talking about. if you don't...I wish that for you someday. talk about BIG warm fuzzies! I see so much of Brandon in them. a lot of what they do takes me back to when my boys were little...and some of the silly things we did ...a chocolate cream pie in the face, castles made of sticks of butter...and lots of hugs. Lots of unconditional free hugs......

No comments: