Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hey!...look!! 2 days in a row! guess I'm off to a good start!

I suppose some of you are wondering ...how I came up with the name "Rhinos on the roof"... blame Billy! (my youngest son now 21) For those of you who know him...you are all going...hummm...ok. I get it....for those of you who dont....you will!
"Randomness" is a trate I think I passed down to him. Not on purpose, and I didnt even know it for a long time. Sometimes we would be in the car and he would come up with a question that would ..stun me, like...I said "holy cow" and he wondered why it was cow and not another animal or something else...like holy tree or hat or (the one that stuck) "holy osterich"!
When I was trying to think of a name..I wanted something that was universal. that I use as a business name for teaching classes, the blog and what ever else came up. My "tag line" of sorts. I was trying to come up with a play on words, kept leaning twords the artsy side ...nothing worked. then Billy said something about Rhinos on the Roof and we lauhed and made fun of it and ...it stuck.
It may not be sartsy, but is surely fits the total random-ness of my everyday life.
....and it makes me smile.

1 comment:

Mel♥ said...

I am lmao!! My oldest is 12 and she has the same randomness as billy!! Out of the blue she will say the craziest things.