Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy valentines day! or day after ...its after midnight already!
I took Scotty (son #2) out for dinner! He was my date. Had a great time... then went bowling! I haven't been bowling in forever...then went with him a few weeks ago...and 2 times this week. its a lot of fun but I come home smelling like I still smoke...didn't realize how yucky it really was...haven't been in a lot of smokey places since I quit. but its still fun, and they're making laundry soap and smelly lotion every day! Jut overlooking the negative to enjoy the positive! I also got hugs and kisses from the grand boys...they give the best ones! Cant remember the last valentines day I got to see all of my kids ....sure am glad Scotty moved back from Detroit.....I'm rambling now...must be tired!

No comments: