Wednesday, May 14, 2008


Who woulda thunk that 6 grown (kinda) women could have so much fun!!!
Nancy and I spent the weekend in Novi at the scrapbook convention! we met up with 4 other gals that we have known for 4 years. 2 we've met in person and 2 we met for the first time. We had dinner at Famous Daves and then the fun began....
theres a "holder" that the platter sits on...I'm not sure who started it but it became the "prop" of the night. we played "Who's Line is it Anyway" Drew Carey would have been proud! ;) everything from a flying space ship to a 3 way shot glass! and everything in between! The workers there kept comming out to see what we would come up with next. Im sure they will be talking about us for a long time! I cant wait to get together again with the gals! maybe Chicago?? and theres a few more that I would really like to meet...Thea??? Corinna???

2 comments:

Katie said...

Just popping in to let you know that I'm adding you over on mine. Can't wait to see what you do for your challenge!

Klo said...

I still think the waiter had a good one for 'whose line?' But WHO would be the first three?????

So great to see you again...I'll be in Chicago TWO times this summer...*grin