Wednesday, May 28, 2008


Another "Crop for a Cure" under our belt!!!! YEA!!!

this year we raised $731 for our relay team... not bad for a bunch of girls!!!!

Each year we do it ...seems to get a little easier. This year we both got more compliments than any other...that's a good thing!

Seems that we had just the right amount of chocolate, prizes, chocolate, food and chocolate for everyone!

Tried something new this time...a BINGO game..

it was fun cept next time I will pay more attention the the final list....

I had all the words then made them as big as I could...you know..better on your eyes...(LOL)

But I didn't pay attention the the double words like ...memory makers and creative memories...

they ended up on 2 lines instead of one..my bad! didn't really have any challenges after we figured it out...but it was kinda funny. and I will also spend more time on the "list". finding words that are actually ....common!

guess as long as we learn! I am already getting excited about the next one in the fall...

2 comments:

Katie said...

It looks/sounds like you had a great time! I wish I were still in Michigan so I could have attended. Do you have the photos from Novi? I'd love any that you guys have and that one of you guys with all your stuff spread out!

Jill said...

I will put them all on a cd and send them to you if you do the same for me...LOL