Friday, June 26, 2009



WOW!!!...what a day. ...mid morning I was told of Farrah Fawcetts' passing. Later in the afternoon...Michael Jackson's. 2 of my Icons growing up....gone forever. what an odd sensation...


I imagine it being like the emotional weekend for my son Billy...when his idol ,Dale Earnhardt Sr. lost his life, even tho that was more sudden and unexpected...or maybe not....I am saddened... for both. You all know that finding a cure for cancer has been on the front of EVERYTHING I do.....poor Farrah never even got to say "yes" to the man that would stand by her through it all. and Michael...the King of pop....to leave just before his comeback.....hummm...king of "POP"...married the only child of the King of "rock and Roll"...Maybe Elvis really wanted to meet him. there has got to be some comfort....some where....no more suffering ...for either of them.
I seriously just don't know what to say.......


No comments: