Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Whoo HOOO!!!!!!

I have a Scrap room!!!!! ok I can finally see the floor!

that sounds more like it! when I moved, everything kind a got "put" in the room...then I tried to find this and that and make the invitations and some ATC's and whatever....I totally LOST the whole thing. So (in Michigan) fire arm deer season starts on November 15. being married to a hunter...he left friday afternoon. I had 5 glorious days to Play!!! yea me!!!! i decided that i needed a place to "play" so ..i looked for the table....then remembered that i had a stool in there ....somplace....I remember having a radio too....hummm...so i took everything out...spent 4 days putting it back together and purged a TON of stuff out! I really am good at organization, I just dont always follow my own rules! or remember to.......!



I am really embarrased to post the "BEFORE" pictures...maybe it will help remind me to keep it clean! a little public humilation goes a long way!!!





2 comments:

trisha too said...

that is AWESOME!!!

you are gonna LOVE IT!!!

(can I come play at your house??)

;)

Trisha said...

Now you can come and organize me!