Friday, October 31, 2008

I guess my Grandma was right...
the older you get...the faster time goes.
Remember how long it seemed to take for school to start???or get out!!!!
Christmas always seemed like a BILLION days away!
Its the first week in November already! time for another "Crop for a Cure!"
between the wedding and moving, it feels like it I totally lost track of time!
Good thing I have the best partner!!! I have a lot contributed this year...just not so much time! (obviously!) I am expecting a great turn out, we already have more people signed up and paid than EVER! We've been averaging 20 -24 ladies , but rumor has it that we have "THE BEST" crops, and we are expecting 30 -33 tomorrow! I just hope we have enough room! I'm seriously not worried...we will find a way!! We always do! What an exciting day!
Still.....it seems like a BILLION hours away!

2 comments:

trisha too said...

I wanna come crop with you!
:)

Jill said...

You are more than welcome ...anytime!
We have them 2 times every year...May and November
come over and bring your friends!!!